- Here at Farm Fresh Northwest Delivery (FFNW) we want you to be fully satisfied with your order. If your order has any items missing, let us know within 24 hours and we will add a full credit for any said items to your FFNW account. Credit will be applied to any future orders or will be taken off the invoice prior to payment, depending on the time that the issue has been reported. All credits need to be used within one year of being applied.
- Prices can vary day to day on any individual items. When placing an order, you are agreeing to pay for the order in full.
- We reserve the right to refuse service or cancel orders at any time to anyone.
- We can not take meat back that has been delivered. But we will replace a cut if there is any issue.
- In the case that your card has declined, you will be issued an email letting you know immediately. Your balance needs to be paid in full within ten days of your card declining. If your balance is not paid in full within ten days all future orders will be cancelled. To restart your deliveries, you will need to have your balance paid in full.
*Contents of this website are subject to change at any time. Farmfreshnwdelivery.com is owned and licensed by us and reproduction is prohibited.*