For this dish you are going to make good use of the Roast that comes in your Farm Fresh Northwest package. Just a few ingredients and you’ll have yourself some tasty slow-cooked Shredded Beef Tacos for the family to enjoy.
If you aren’t already a customer of Farm Fresh Northwest…. Sign Up Today! First time customers get $15 off their first purchase when they use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout… just for trying us out! No ongoing agreements, just the freshest, locally grown meat delivered directly to your doorstep every month.
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2-3 lbs. Roast – Rump, Chuck or Arm
- 2 tsp. Chipotle chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- ½ tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1 cup Beef stock
- 1 small Yellow onion diced
- 5 cloves Garlic minced
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture all over the roast.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet, over medium to high heat.
- Sear the roast on all sides, and place into your crock pot.
- In the same skillet, heat the other tablespoon of oil in the skillet, and sauté your onions and garlic.
- Pour the garlic and onion mixture over the roast.
- Pour beef stock over the roast, and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours. When your ready to serve, remove the roast from the crock pot, shred the meat, and serve with tortillas and favorite taco toppings.
We hope you enjoy these recipes that we have been making in our home for years! Remember Farm Fresh Northwest is a locally owned family farm owned by the Lathim Family in Stanwood. Our mission is to bring the freshest meat directly to your front door, and your family can enjoy the best a family deserves! Sign up today at get $15 off your first order! Just use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout to have the discount applied to your order!