Absolutely one of the best ways to enjoy short ribs… is Korean BBQ Style Short Ribs. We offer short ribs in our monthly packages, so make sure to pick some up to try out this tasty recipe!
If you aren’t already a customer of Farm Fresh Northwest…. Sign Up Today! First time customers get $15 off their first purchase when they use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout… just for trying us out! No ongoing agreements, just the freshest, locally grown meat delivered directly to your doorstep every month.
- 2.5-3lbs Beef Flanken Style Ribs
- ½ cupBrown Sugar
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- 1/8 cup Mirin (rice wine)
- 1 small Onion(chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Dark Sesame Oil
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 small Asian Pear(peeled & finely grated) Optional
- 1 Green Onion (thinly sliced, optional)
- Sprinkle brown sugar over beef and mix well to evenly coat. Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes while preparing marinade.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Transfer beef into a large sealable freezer bag.
- Add marinade, press out excess air from bags, and seal. Turn bag over several times to ensure beef is evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-hot. Drain excess marinade off beef. Grill short ribs, turning once, to desired doneness, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.
We hope you enjoy these recipes that we have been making in our home for years! Remember Farm Fresh Northwest is a locally owned family farm owned by the Lathim Family in Stanwood. Our mission is to bring the freshest meat directly to your front door, and your family can enjoy the best a family deserves! Sign up today at get $15 off your first order! Just use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout to have the discount applied to your order!