One of our favorite dishes as a family is this super cheesy italian sausage & potato bake. Perfect for any meal, and made with our Farm Fresh Sausage Links. This dish should only take you about 15 minutes to prepare, and take about an hour to cook. Try substituting our Sausage Links with some Ground Sausage as well for a more breakfasty taste!
If you aren’t already a customer of Farm Fresh Northwest…. Sign Up Today! First time customers get $15 off their first purchase when they use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout… just for trying us out! No ongoing agreements, just the freshest, locally grown meat delivered directly to your doorstep every month.
- 3 large potatoes, washed and cut into bite size cubes
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 whole Italian sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place the potatoes, carrot and onion in a 2.5 quart lightly greased casserole dish.
- Add the oil, house seasoning and Italian seasoning.
- Toss to coat well then dot the potatoes with the butter.
- Lay the sausages across the top.
- Cover with tinfoil and place in a 425° oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove and uncover, return to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove and top with the cheese and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
We hope you enjoy these recipes that we have been making in our home for years! Remember Farm Fresh Northwest is a locally owned family farm owned by the Lathim Family in Stanwood. Our mission is to bring the freshest meat directly to your front door, and your family can enjoy the best a family deserves! Sign up today at get $15 off your first order! Just use code “FARMFRESH15” at checkout to have the discount applied to your order!